Detailing, Inc. is NOW HIRING Qualified Individuals for Major Expansions across Long Island!
Our success is driven by our great people. The value of our company, today and in the future, is in the hands of our employees. As a team we all value work with meaning and purpose. We take great pride in knowing we impact our clients’ well-being, by offering stress-free ownership in the high-end detailing market, and approach our work with great passion.
We look for that passion in every person we hire. Our team has a collaborative, high performance, inclusive culture where entrepreneurial spirit and forward thinking are welcomed and embraced. Our “Never Stand Still” approach and our goal of continuous improvement by utilizing Lean Six Sigma is evident across our entire team. These goals drive our people and, in return, our success.
This is a great time to become a part of our team!
Become Part of the Team at Detailing, Inc.!
- Wash vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
- Apply wax to auto body, and wipe or buff surface to protect surface and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- Vacuum interior or vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Apply revitalize and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics with spot- and stain- resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- Clean engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- Apply special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following recommendations of the product's manufacturer.
- Paint engine components and related parts, using spray gun or aerosol can and masking materials.
- Apply paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicles, using touch-up paint.
- Apply dyes and reconditioning chemicals to vinyl tops of vehicles to restore color and condition.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Detailing, Inc. Employee Qualifications:
- High School Diploma. All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate their ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
Why Detailing, Inc.?
In your career, as in life, there's much to be gained by taking the high road. Detailing, Inc. has built its success over the years on the premise that people deserve to work for an employer that cares about their future, and actively encourages them to reach their full potential. It's an idea that has helped make Detailing, Inc. one of the most successful and profitable detailers in the Nation.
Like you, our team members take pride in what they do. They believe in working hard, supporting local communities, and having fun. Each enjoys comprehensive training, a full program of benefits, and recognition and reward for a job well done. And at the end of the day, they find inspiration in knowing that their dedication can lead to exciting advancement opportunities, between brands and across the country.